Best Romantic Poetry Echoes Of Passion Words From The Heart



چاندنی راتوں میں تیری یادوں کو بُنتا ہوں

خوابوں کی گلیوں میں تیرا انتظار کرتا ہوں۔

I weave memories of you in moonlit nights

In the alleys of dreams, I await your sight.


تیری باتوں کی میں لہریوں میں ڈوبتا ہوں

دل کی دھڑکنوں میں تیرا اثر رکھتا ہوں۔

I immerse in the waves of your words' embrace

In heart's pulsations, your presence I trace.


راتوں کی چپ چاپ میں تیری یادیں لیتا ہوں

خوابوں کی دنیا میں تیرا انتظار کرتا ہوں۔

In the hushed silence of nights, your memories I gather

In the realm of dreams, your presence I'd rather.


تیری باتوں کی سرگوشی میں خوابوں میں ڈوبتا ہوں

دل کی دھڑکنوں میں تیرا اثر رکھتا ہوں۔

Whispering secrets, dreams carry me away

In heart's rhythms, your impact will stay.


تیری نظریں چُھونے کی تھرکان، جیتی ہے میری سانسیں

محبت کی میں لہروں میں تیرا اثر رکھتا ہوں۔

Your glances touch like a passionate flame

In my breaths, love's rhythm you claim.


تیرے لمس کی آغوش میں میرا دل دوڑتا ہے

محبت کی آغوش میں، آپ ہمیشہ رہیں گے۔

In the throes of your touch, my heart races free

In love's embrace, forever you'll be.


تم میری روشنی ہو، تمہارے بغیر ہر شام اندھیری ہو

دل کی دھڑکنوں کا مطلب، تمہارے بغیر بے قراری ہو

You are my light, without you, every evening is dark

The meaning of my heartbeats, without you, is restlessness stark.


چاندنی راتوں میں تماشائیں، ہر سحر ایک نئی کہانی ہو

تمہاری یادوں کی گلیوں میں، ہم چمن بسا کریں

In moonlit nights, there are spectacles to view, every dawn, a new tale to embark

In the lanes of your memories, let's create a garden, let's make our mark.


جب سے دیکھا ہوں تم کو، دنیا میری روشنی ہوگئی

اب ہر پل بس تمہارے بغیر، زندگی ادھوری سی ہوگئی

Since I've seen you, my world has been illuminated with your spark

Now every moment without you, life feels incomplete and stark.


تیری یادیں چھپکر رہتی ہیں راتوں میں

سپنوں کی طرح، خوابوں میں جگتی ہیں

Your memories tiptoe through my nights

Like dreams, they awaken in slumber's flights.



تیری باتوں کی گرمی، ہونٹوں پہ محسوس ہوتی ہے

جیسے ہلکی برسات کی یادیں، ہر جگہ بکھرتی ہیں

The warmth of your words, I feel on my lips

Like a gentle rain's reminiscence, everywhere it drips.


تیرے اشاروں کی راہوں میں، گلیوں کی خوشبو ہوتی ہے

ہوا کی طرح، جب مجھ تک پہنچتی ہے، دل کو بہلاتی ہے

In the paths of your gestures, the scent of lanes I perceive

Like the wind's embrace, when it reaches me, my heart it does deceive.


تیری یادوں کا ہر پل منظر سجاتا ہے

دل کی دھڑکنوں میں تیرا اثر چھڑتا ہے۔

Every moment, the canvas of memories paints your image

In the rhythm of my heartbeat, your essence takes stage


جب بھی تنہائیوں میں آنکھیں بند کرتا ہوں

خوابوں کی دنیا میں تیرا انتظار چھپتا ہے۔

When I close my eyes in solitude's embrace

In the realm of dreams, your presence I chase.


تیری ہر مسکراہٹ میری دنیا کو روشنی دیتی ہے

تیری ہر باتوں میں پیغام محبت کی چھپی ہوتی ہے۔

Every smile of yours illuminates my world so bright

In every word you speak, a message of love takes flight.



تیری بنائی ہوئی ہر خوشبو میری سانسوں میں گم ہوتی ہے

تیری یادوں کا ہر لمحہ دل کو بے قرار کرتا ہے۔

Each fragrance you create lingers in the air I breathe

Every memory of you makes my heart heave.